Promek Starfresh Cold Drink Dispenser
Our most versatile Drink Dispenser
The Promek Starfresh Cold Drink Dispenser is a high quality, European designed and manufactured machine which is built to handle a wide range of applications.
- Designed to handle the broadest range of products
- Double jacket, refrigerated Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Slimline unit minimises shelf footprint
- Large range of capacity options, from 12 to 48 litres
- Simple cleaning means excellent hygiene
- Non-drip, Stainless Steel tap is designed for one-handed operation
- Option of paddle or fountain (pump) mixing
The Starfresh Cold Drink Dispenser range
The Promek Starfresh Cold Drink Dispensers are our most versatile machines, capable to handling a wide range of products including fresh fruit juice with pulp and or seeds, fruit juice from concentrate, flavoured ice tea, sports drinks, milk and a wide range of milk based drinks.
Promek Starfresh Cold Drink Dispensers
Promek Starfresh Drink Dispensers are sold across the world. They are premium quality machines with the greatest range of applications of all our Cold Drink Dispensers.
The Promek Starfresh units are slimline and high capacity for optimised shelf space. The central cylinder is double wall stainless steel, refrigerated top to bottom, to cool quickly and thoroughly. Attention to detail is uncompromising, resulting in Drink Dispensers with unbelievable reliability.
The Starfresh range also comes with the option of a pump mixing system, instead of the paddle system, creating an attractive fountain effect for more robust drink products like fresh fruit juices containing pulp.
Who uses these machines?
Here are just some of the well-known companies and/or brands that use our equipment:
- DONUT KING
- BOOST JUICE BARS
- BERRI JUICE
- MIDORI (SUNTORY)
- JOSE CUERVO (DIAGEO)
- GOULBURN VALLEY JUICE
- MACQUARIE VALLEY JUICE
- AMF BOWLING
- VIDEO EZY
… and there are many more, locally and internationally.
Features of the Promek Starfresh Cold Drink Dispenser range
- High versatility capability gives these machines great range.
- Slimline, high capacity machines optimise shelf space.
- European designed and made, since 1967.
- 12L and 16L bowls in 1, 2 and 3 bowl models.
- Double jacket, refrigerated Stainless Steel Cylinder cools quickly and thoroughly.
- High accuracy temperature control with thermostat in direct contact with beverage.
- Stainless Steel, horizontal push, no-drip dispenser taps for one hand operation.
- Two-piece paddle creates optimal mixing with minimum froth and also protects the motor from damage caused by blockage.
- Optional pump mixing system creates an attractive fountain effect for less fragile beverages like fresh fruit juices containing pulp.
- Simple, advanced design for exceptional reliability and easy maintenance.
- Simple bowl removal for thorough cleaning and optimal hygiene.
- Bowls are food-grade transparent thermoplastic, with a graduated scale for accurate measurements.
- Refrigeration system features a fan-cooled hermetic compressor.
- Drip tray is easily removable for effective cleaning.
- The solid frame is made from zinc coated tropicalised steel.
- Self-contained unit simply plugs into a 240V, 10 amp outlet.
|Model||Capacity (L)||Height** (mm)||Width** (mm)||Depth** (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|SF 112 (SF 1-12)||1 x 12||665||180||425||19|
|SF 212 (SF 2-12)||2 x 12||665||335||450||28|
|SF 312 (SF 3-12)||3 x 12||665||500||450||35|
|SF 116 (SF 1-16)||1 x 16||665||660||450||44|
|SF 216 (SF 2-16)||2 x 16||675||335||450||28|
|SF 316 (SF 3-16)||3 x 16||675||660||450||44|